10 Reasons Why You Should Come to TBEX 2012 in Colorado
Hot off the heels of an amazing time up in Vancouver for TBEX 2011, we are thrilled to announce that next year we’ll be rocking the 2012 conference right here in Turner PR’s home-base of Colorado. Bringing together travel bloggers, writers and new media creators from all over the country, TBEX is a dynamic community of thousands of individuals linked by a passion for travel, coming together each year for a killer conference in North America and Europe.
While the lure alone of this (typically sold out) event is enough to get you busting out your iPads to plan your trip out to the Mile High City, we’ve got a handful over other reasons to entice you to come to TBEX next year and soak in all that our Rocky Mountain State has to offer.
Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Join us at TBEX 2012
- We’re Lean, Mean, Athletic Machines- Denver is one of the healthiest cities in the country, with plenty of places to snag a fresh organic meal, take on some hiking trails or explore the mountainous paths by bike. Instead of hitting up the hotel gym for morning exercise before the conference, how about an early hike in the Flatirons for that fresh mountain air?
- Eye Candy- This kind of goes along with #1, but have you seen a Colorado dude in biking shorts? Totally worth your trip right there.
- Food and Festivals- When you visit a place where people all love the outdoors, you’re bound to overlap with an amazing festival or activity to spend the day. Whether it’s the Bluegrass Festival, (which is happening right now) or maybe even the summer hot air balloon festival, there’s no better way to get out and take in some Colorado culture.
- Beer Me- When you come to Denver, you’ll be visiting what’s been fondly dubbed as ‘The Napa Valley of Beer.’ The Mile High City ranks first in the nation in beer production per capita, with Colorado home to 4 of the top 50 brewing companies in the country. You’ll probably need an extra few weeks in order to sample all of our sweet brewed nectar offerings, but no one’s going to stop you from trying to squeeze it in during TBEX. (Though this may lead to complete memory failure and TBEX blackout, so it is not highly recommended, nor encouraged by Turner PR.)
- Community- You love travel, they love travel, we all love travel. A group of like-minded, passionate people + all the beer offerings available (as stated above) — and you’ve just made yourself about 50 new best friends in one day.
- Denver Knows Luxury- If you’re coming to TBEX and looking to crash in style, Denver’s got plenty of amazing, top notch hotels to offer you an unforgettable stay, including our client The Brown Palace Hotel and Spa, Denver’s only Forbes Four-Star and AAA Four-Diamond hotel.
- Talking to Turner- Home to our not-so-secret headquarters and lair, the Turner PR office is located in Denver. Come pop in and say hi to all of our friendly faces. We will be extra friendly if you bring us cookies, or other sweet treats found in the many ah-mazing bakeries downtown.
- Day Trippin’- An afternoon of retail therapy at the outlets right next to Keystone in Silverthorne? How about a watching the Elk graze and gallivant around town in Estes Park? Maybe you want to vacation in Vail or go bouldering in…well…Boulder? With endless opportunities for outings, in Colorado you’re able to fit an entire adventure in one afternoon with all the convenient places to visit near Denver.
- Super Speakers- With another killer speaker panel and lineup, and created by Galavanting’s Kim Mance, hear from some of the best and brightest in the Travel blogger community. Kim’s mom also lives here, so that’s pretty rad too!
- Seriously?- Read over #1-#9 again, and really ask yourself the question on whether or not you really need any additional convincing. If beer, luxury, hot bods, amazing scenery, outdoor opportunities and festivals really don’t do it for you, then maybe you should skip TBEX this year and head to the National Coin Counting Convention instead.