Best PR Work of the Week: 8.5.11
Here at TPR, our clients rock – and we want to tell people just how much! This week, our lifestyle and travel clients were part of the conversation in some great places – take a look. (And yes, we’re bragging.)
- Cheyenne Mountain Resort is included in the story from Colorado Biz Magazine: “Best Companies to Work for in Colorado: Large,” and is rated the seventh company on the list – up three spots from 2010. The hit ran online and in the print version of the publication.
- Four Seasons Jackson Hole is featured on Today Travel – Today.MSNBC.com (the Today show’s website) in a piece about remote & luxurious ski resorts. The story highlights the resort as one of the “5 best places to get away from it all – in style”. The resort has a top spot on the list and a description of the property and its features were included in the article.
- Condé Nast Traveller awarded the spa at Four Seasons Whistler was awarded a top-ten spot on the best “Hotel Spas: The Americas and Caribbean” in their Readers’ Spa Awards. This prestigious distinction was listed both online and in the actual magazine.
- Four Seasons Residences Vail is featured in Vanidades, a Spanish-language magazine focused on the interests of the contemporary Hispanic woman. The story highlights the interior décor of one of the residences.
- Mexico’s Riviera Maya and its authentic culinary scene are featured in the Chicago Sun-Times this week. Self-proclaimed Food Detective, David Hammond, discusses how to cook with Chaya, a leaf indigenous to the jungles of the Yucatan peninsula.
- The small rugged twill duffle bag from Filson is featured in the September issue of Men’s Health! The bag appears in the magazine’s Fall 2011 Style Guide. Maybe a way to convince him to get rid of that smelly gym bag from his glory days in high school sports?
- The REI Tarn 18 pack in the Back-to-School August issue of Sports Illustrated Kids. The pack is listed as the first item on the page and noted as “great for lugging books and going for a hike, this pack is loaded with pockets and comes with a safety whistle.”