Best PR Work of the Week: March 12-16
As always, we are proud to share a list of the media coverage Turner PR’s clients received for the week of March 12-16:
- The Brown Palace was included in the Sunday edition of the Dallas Morning News as well as online at DallasNews.com. The piece, written by family travel writer, Lynn O’Rourke Hayes, ran in the travel section and includes the top five places for families to have tea.
- The Caribbean Superyacht Regatta & Rendezvous at Oil Nut Bay was featured with event details on a number of websites last week as the event was taking place. Some of the sites include CharterWrold.com, BVIDaily.com, BVINews.com, CaribSeek.com and BYMNews.com
- The spa at Park Hyatt Beaver Creek was featured in Eileen Ogintz’s family travel blog, TakingTheKids.com.
- The Terranea Hotel in Los Angelas, one of the Destination Hotels & Resort properties was featured in a list in Redbook for their April issue. (Image below)
- Travel Weekly covered the growing culinary scene in Mexico and the Riviera Maya in their article ” Eat, Drink & Enjoy.” (Image below)
- Airwalk is featured in the May issue of Ultimate MMA. The Jason “Mayhem” Miller partnership is featured in article titled “The Shoe Fits for Mayhem.” Miller and Bruce were both interviewed for this piece.
- Girls Gone Sporty has featured the Men’s Cushe Slipper in their Men’s Gift Guide. The editor describes their incredible comfort and versatility, the ideal shoe for any guy.
- Filson is featured in GQ’s Special Style Bible Issue. The brand is included in an article titled “The GQ 100” in a section highlighting brands that are Made in America.
- Obermeyer was featured on Stylesight featuring an overview of Aspen Fashion Week, including images from the SIA runway show.