10 Reasons You should have come to #TBex #PreBEX #BrewCrawl12
If you were there, you know how awesome Turner PR’s #PreBEX #BrewCrawl12 was and that we took downtown Denver by storm. If you weren’t (poor choice), here’s what you missed…
- An epic arm-wrestling match to determine, once and for all, who the #1 Travel Blogger in the Universe is. The jury is still out if it’s @NomadicMatt or @EverywhereTrip
- Sampling some of Denver’s finest craft beers at @GreatDivideBrew, @BreckBrew, @DenverBeerCo and @FreshcraftFood. Special thanks to Steve from the Colorado Brewer’s Guild (@ColoradoBrewers) for making it all happen!
- Advice about dating in Denver: “Save a horse ride a cowgirl should be your next pickup line” One of the TPR Girls: “The odds are good, but the goods are odd” Response from So it’s like dating a special needs kid
- Campbell Levy buying up the bar and commandeering ladies’ bicycles and petty cabs throughout the evening. He’s hurting a little today.
- Full on Westside Story reenactment on the streets of Denver.
- Killer party props decking the crew out in red – We wear our sunglasses at night. Reports were still coming in this morning from @JasonsTravels of glowsticks remaining lit well into the morning light.
- @Vagabondish discovering the meaning of Mountain Standard Time zone
- Six different kinds of gluten-free pizza @LuckyPiePizza
- A parade of the Denver Cruiser Ride speeding by in LoHi and again in LoDo
- A mid-crawl half-marathon to find stop #3. We like to keep it active in Denver.
Don’t you worry there are plenty of pictures and videos of last night’s shanagines. We are working on pulling it all together, check back tomorrow for the super special #BrewCrawl12 video.