Best PR Work of the Week: June 17 – 23
Summer has begun, and we are excited about it. From the looks of it, the media is just as excited about the clients at Turner Public Relations. Here are some of the best pieces of media coverage from last week featuring our clients:
- REI, Nau, prAna and RumbaTime were all included in a multi-page, feature spread in The Denver Post about what to wear on Bike to Work Day.
- Filson’s small duffle bag was featured on Lucky Online in an article titled “Summer 2012 Fashion: Everything You Need to Own.”
- Palladium’s Slim Oxford was featured on Complex Online in an article titled “Simple Summer Sneakers Under $100.”
- RumbaTime’s Perry GO watch was featured on the MTV Clutch Blog in an article titled “10 Father’s Day Gifts You’ll Want Too.”
- The Alpha Industries showroom event has been featured on Stylesight in the “Kids” section of their blog. The full article can be viewed here.
- Triathlete Magazine featured Sandos Caracol Eco-Resort & Spa in its July issue. The magazine went to Sandos for a photo shoot in April for their swimsuit suitcase. The photo shoot, in conjunction with its accompanying editorial component is a highlighted cover story in which the magazine cover photo was also taken at Sandos.
- Riviera Maya was included in a story on the world’s most visited ruins featured on Yahoo! Travel. The story included Tulum, Coba and Chichen-Itza.
- Estes Park was in a piece on Gadling.com about learning how to climb a 14’er, includes good information and history of Rocky Mountain National Park, as well as a recommendation of Estes Park as the best place for “base camp.”
- The NBC Los Angeles website featured REI Adventures’ Channel Islands Adventure in the regular “Worth the Drive” column.
- The Brown Palace Hotel & Spa was included on the CBS4 website, Denver.CBSlocal.com that highlights the city’s most iconic places and includes a profile on the hotel.
- Four Seasons Resort & Residences Vail was included in Newsday. This is a pickup of a piece that originally ran in The Washington Post featuring the resort’s new family adventure package that has gained national attention.