Best PR Work of the Week: June 4 – 10
It’s starting to feel a lot like Summer with lots of hot coverage. Here are some of the best pieces of media coverage from last week that feature the clients of Turner Public Relations:
- Filson’s Padded Computer Bag was featured in Lucky Online’s Father’s Day gift guide titled “Father’s Day Shopping Made Easy.” Read the article here.
- Sports Illustrated Kids featured Native’s Miller shoe in their June 2012 issue!
- The NYLON Guys July issue features the Cushe Manuka Feet Flop. The desert camo print looks awesome on the page. (See coverage below)
- MadGrip is included in HGTV Magazine, the glove is looking fabulous in the garden gear roundup. (See coverage below)
- The Billy Reid for K-Swiss sneaker is featured in a Men’s Health Slideshow. The story says, “K-Swiss teamed up with Billy Reid for these sneakers with heritage touches, like rope laces and canvas duck cloth, making them your perfect companion for lounging away those never-ending summer afternoons.”
- Life + Times interviews New Era Creative Director, Ben Ewy. Check out the story here.
- A great review of the REI La Porte jacket was written on Gadling.com. The reviewer loved the jacket and wrote, “It’s cute; it’s light, and looks great with casual city attire.”
- The new family adventure package from Four Seasons Resort Vail was included in a column of the week’s best travel deals in The Washington Post.
- Four Seasons Resort Jackson Hole was featured in the debut issue of Black Card Magazine, a luxury lifestyle magazine for affluent and elite readers, in a story about the best pools form resorts and hotels around the country.
- Prevue magazine’s website featured The Brown Palace Hotel in an article about the hotel’s new experiential business travel experiences.
- Estes Park was included in the June issue of Association News in a piece about places to hold meetings in “Colorado & Utah”
- Riviera Maya was included in a piece about sea turtle nesting season in the destination on the website for the San Francisco Chronicle.
- Travaasa Destinations was positioned at a leader and expert in fitness programming in an article on Fitbie.com
- The New York Post included Terranea Resort, one of the properties managed by Destination Hotels & Resorts, in a destination piece about Los Angeles and called an ideal place to stay when visiting there.