Best PR Work of the Week: July 1- 7
Even during the holiday week, the clients of Turner Public Relations continue to bring in great media coverage. Here is a list of some of the best pieces coverage from last week:
- The Today Show included Native Shoes in a segment about fashion-forward footwear for men. See the video clip here.
- Eater.com featured The Brown Palace in an article announcing the hotel’s honey-infused bourbon and partnership with Breckenridge Distillery.
- Palladium’s Pampa Oxford Lite was featured on Kenton Magazine Online. See coverage below.
- Nau’s Fluent Doc was featured in Sierra Magazine’s July/August 2012 issue. See coverage below.
- Denver Post contributing journalist, Josh Berman, featured Destination Hotels & Resorts’ Hotel Telluride in the weekly “Out West” travel section. Josh gives his first-hand account of his exhilarating experience “cracking a Coors on the Coors Mountain” while also noting the hotel’s family-friendly offerings.
- Travaasa Hana was featured on TravelandLeisure.com. The property is included in the publication’s list of “Best Hotels in Hawaii” highlighting the top properties throughout the islands.
- Club W’s Unwined event was featured in Denver Life’s online datebook. Get the details on how to attend the “Wine Party Without the Rules” here.