Best PR Work of the Week: June 24 – 30
Here is a quick look at some of the best pieces of media coverage from last week that feature the clients at Turner Public Relations:
- USA Today’s Go Escape Magazine featured Travaasa Hana in the publication’s summer issue titled, “America’s Secret Beaches”. The article highlights the top 25 waterfront travel destinations in the country and includes Wai’anapanapa Black Sand Beach and Travaasa Hana as one of the tropical hidden gems.
- Denver Post featured The Brown Palace’s Bee Royalty Initiative and honey program in two pieces this week. The first piece appeared in the print version of The Denver Post and profiled the hotel’s trailblazing bee program and the many benefits of the hotel’s effort. The second appeared in this week’s Colorado Table blog.
- Destination Hotels & Resorts properties, The Driskill and The Carolina Inn were featured on the lifestyle outlet, SheKnows.com. The piece appears in the “Checking In” travel section of the website and includes as two of five must-see haunted hotels.
- REI Adventures was featured on ShermansTravel.com in a piece about Hiking Volcanoes. The writer interviewed REI adventure travel program manager Justin Wood for tips on safety, cool volcanic terms, and what it’s really like to walk around in an active volcano.
- Estes Park was featured on SugarLoco.com in a piece that included information about information about the Estes Park Museum “Sweet Past Time” exhibit, links to the Visit Estes Park website and a description of the town.
- Native’s Jefferson is featured in the July 2012 issue of Better Homes and Gardens. See coverage below.
- Esquire also featured Native’s Kids Miller in their July issue. See coverage below.
- Filson was highlighted on Hypebeast and Gear Patrol with their Tin Cloth Utility Apron. See highlighted coverage below.