Best PR Work of the Week: September 3-7
We are at it again! Here is a recap of Turner PR clients’ best media placements last week:
- Travel journalist, McLean Robbins highlighted the great new beer float offerings and dessert drinks at Park Hyatt Beaver Creek in her weekly roundup of top travel news on Gadling.com
- Filson’s Shelter Cloth Pro Guide Strap Vest with Blaze Orange is highlighted in the September issue of Outdoor Life. Check out the “Look Good, Hunt Better” feature below.
- RumbaTime’s Perry GO watch is featured in the September issue of Luxury Travel Advisor. See coverage below.
- Racked LA ran posted on Palladium’s partnership with famed LA-based graffiti artist Dame. Dame tagged a mural for the brand at one of LA’s most iconic street art canvases on Melrose.
- Austin American-Statesmanarticle by travel journalist Helen Anders showcases The Brown Palace’s beer collaboration with Wynkoop and included information on the hotel’s 120th anniversary package. She also gives personal testimony to the specially formulated 1892 Artesian Lager and includes an image of the beer. You can also find the article online at Statesman.com
- Travel Agent Central’s online edition, TravelAgentCentral.com includes all of the fabulous details on flight services and information on the complimentary offer when guests book a three-night, Total Travaasa stay at Travaasa Hana in Maui. Travelers can also find links to all of the websites for easy booking.
- Four Seasons Resort Whistler was included in the online publication, DestinationsTravelMagazine.com . The resort is included in a piece about “8 Culinary Destinations to Get Your Food Fix” with a full page about the culinary offerings at the resort, highlighting the Fishing in the Mountains Experience and Sidecut.
- SpaTrade.com, a blog from American Spa Magazineincludes not one but THREE Turner PR clients in Heather Mikesell’s article listing buzzworthy treatment recommendations for readers to indulge in to honor National Honey Month this September. Traavasa Austin (TX), The Brown Palace in Denver and Sandos Caracol Eco-Resort & Spa in Riviera Maya, Mexico all receive coverage of honey-themed spa products and packages.
- Four Seasons Resort & Residences Vail continues to garner coverage pickups from an Associated Press piece about its Mercedes & Mushrooms excursions. This week, the piece ran in a number of regional and local outlets, including the website for The Oregonian.
- Phat Thai’s chef/owner, Mark Fischer, was featured in The Denver WestwordChef and Tell section. The piece ran in print, as well as in a two-part online piece.
- Shop-Eat-Surf interviewed Cushe General Manager/VP Guillermo Perez and Patrick McNulty, who is the Director of Sales for the brand in the U.S. The article reviews Cushe’s brand positioning and growth, product, marketing initiatives, sales and distribution and future brand direction within the action sports market.
- Pregnancy & Newborn included the K-Swiss Blade-Max Glide in their annual buyer’s guide. See coverage below.
- Hypebeast recently visited New Era manufacturers in Derby, nearby the company’s headquarters in Buffalo, NY. The resulting story shows the 22-step process of physically creating a New Era 59FIFTY cap from raw materials through completion, with amazing photographs.
- Obermeyer was include in an Associated Press article about Street Style Skiwear trending for the 2012/2013 ski season. Thus far, the story has been picked up by over 20 outlets. Check it out on DailyCamera.com.
- Fitbie has included a few REIkid’s items in their “Gym Day Basics for Back To School” story!
- Alpha Industries was featured in Essential Homme as well as online. Read the article here.
- Sneaker Freaker has posted about “The Natives” film series including links back to Native’s website as well as the Nativision page. You can view the full article here.
- WWD.com included an interview from Damian Van Zylls from Native. Check out the feature here.