Best PR Hits of the Week: October 15 – 20
As skiers are starting to head to the slopes and the temperatures are cooling of, the clients at Turner PR show no sign of cooling down. Here is a recap of some great media coverage garnered by Turner PR last week:
- The November issue of Men’s Journal includes the Obermeyer Kitimat Pant in their 2013 Ski Preview. The Obermeyer Kitimat is praised for perfection in ‘The Ins and Outs of Layering.’
- The Brown Palace got great coverage on the Travel Channel network’s website, TravelChannel.com. Freelance journalist, Amanda DiGiondomenico showcases The Brown Palace’s rich history, noting the hotel’s 120th anniversary and the impressive list of presidents that have visited the property. She includes information on the namesake presidential suites, a few anecdotes from their time at the hotel and a link to the Brown Palace site.
- Gordini is included in Outside Magazine’s Winter Gear Report. The Cross Road Gloves looks great with the pop of orange color amidst the montage of blue outerwear.
- Moonlight Basin was included in a roundup in Outside Magazine of places for a ski pilgrimage this winter. Its expansive terrain combined with Big Sky is highlighted as where to go for powder in Montana.
- Four Seasons Resort & Residences Vail was included in a story on CNTraveler.com (Conde Nast Traveler’s website) about “Doughnuts worth flying for”. The maple bacon donuts at Four Seasons Vail are highlighted in the piece along with a description and image.
- Major travel outlet, CondéNastTraveler.com featured The Stanley Hotel in Estes Park and the Brown Palace in downtown Denver in a Halloween-themed article. Linda Nathan highlights hotels across the nation rumored to have “haunted” encounters and includes a few of those tales as well as an image of the Atrium lobby and a direct link to the site for easy booking.
- Travaasa Austin was included in a piece on Jason’s Travels. This second piece from travel blogger, Jason Hussong’s visit to Austin focuses on the hiking available for guests of the property. He shares his experience on both the Orange and Blue trails and includes images captured during his time on the trails.
- Obermeyer, Gordini and REI products are commended in an article on ‘staying dry’ in SKI Magazine. The kids’ ski-style story features seven layers ideal for keeping little rippers dry and happy.
- The K-Swiss Clean Lagunas appeared in Seventeen Magazine’s November Fall Fashion story. The colored, old-school sneakers are admired as a flat alternative for ‘tall’ fall fashion.
- HighSnobette.com posted on the Nau FAM Trip to Fishkill Farms in Upstate NY. The Nau Highline Blazer is included along with a collection of photos from the event.