Best PR Hits of the Week: November 5 – 11
Here is a recap of some of the best public relations hits from last week that feature Turner PR’s travel and lifestyle clients:
- Four Seasons Resort Whistler, Four Seasons Resort Jackson Hole and Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa were all included in a roundup of “7 Apres Ski Hot Spots” on Forbes.com
- Skis.com is featured in a Fitness Magazine online story, giving tips to readers who are looking to purchase a snowboard. The story quotes Steve as an industry expert and links to the Skis.com Ski-O-Pedia.
- Obermeyer’s SVP Product and Brand Management, Robert Yturri, talks the latest ski fashion trends story in the Boston Globe online. The story includes Robert’s expertise on industry trends and uses the Teton Jacket as a visual example.
- Runner’s World awarded the K-Swiss Kwicky Blade-Light Neutral “Best Runner’s Debut,” receiving a large placement in their Winter Shoe Guide.
- The Gordini Da Gore Goose IV Mitts and Drop Cable With Ears are featured in South Florida Luxury Guide in a story about winter vacationing in gorgeous Quebec.
- A number of mountain properties managed by Destination Hotels & Resorts were included in Outside Magazine’s annual ski resort guide.
- The Brown Palace Hotel & Spa was included in a roundup on presidential suites on FoxNews.com.
- Estes Park was included in a Colorado Homes & Lifestyles roundup of 10 ways to celebrate the holidays in Colorado.