Top Public Relations Hits of the Week, February 10 – 14, 2014
The clients at Turner PR have been garnering plenty of media coverage recently. Here is a recap of the top fashion, resort and travel public relations placements from the past week:
Fashion and Lifestyle
- CoolFindr and BallerStatus wrote about the new bomber jackets trend and did a feature on Alpha’s Richardson, Burnett, and Refueler jackets.
- Alpha’s Darla Coat as worn by NYLON Market Director, Rachael Wang, on Style.com.
- Kicks Addict posted on the launch of Airwalk’s Andy Mac Signature Shoe.
- The Pallabrouse Baggy Explorer boot from Palladium was featured on the trend spotting page “Coat Check” in the February 2014 issue of Footwear Plus.
- The Palladium Pampa Sport Cuff WP2 in Indigo/White and the Jimmy Boot from Native are on Complex.com in their “The 10 Best Waterproof Boots Out Right Now” roundup.
- The Jeremy Scott x New Era Black Patent Snakeskin 9FIFTY Cap was featured on graffiti artist, Faust, in the Winter 2014 issue of VIBE.
- EcoSalon.com listed Alternative as one of the “5 Gorgeous Handmade in Peru Fashion Collections.”
- Racked LA ran a feature on Alternative’s collab with ITAL/C entitled, “Venice Design Studio ITAL/C Creates Retro Basics for Alternative.”
- Native’s new Nativision video, “The World of Native,” was featured on the blog, Nitrolicious.
- The Hanwag Grunten is featured on Esquire Online in their Shoe Porn section and the Hanwag Lunta Lady GTX is featured in Inside Outdoor Online’s O.R. recap.
- The Fjallraven Kanken is included on Refinery29 in a slideshow of “Men’s Bags You’ll Want to Steal for Yourself.”
- The JayBird Reign is featured on Active Junky in “Trendspotting: Hints from Outdoor Retailer 2014.”
- The Ariat Heritage Western R Toe is featured on SF Gate in “Pony up for a new year.”
Travel and Tourism
- Four Seasons Resort & Residences Vail’s Residence Club was featured in a two piece article on the online version of Four Seasons Magazine.
- 5280 Magazine featured Cordillera’s Valentine’s Dinner and Full Moon Snowshoe package.
- The Vines Resort & Spa appeared in a 3-page cover story in the February edition of The Robb Report.
- CBS4 Denver highlighted the Brown Palace as a top Valentine’s Day date for parents in Denver.
- Estes Park is featured on the Today Show website as a romantic Valentine’s Day getaway.
- SFGate.com highlights Utah in an article on capturing Olympic Spirit outside of Sochi.
- Park Hyatt Beaver Creek’s Perfect Mountain Gentleman package is included in a snowcat skiing article on MensJournal.com.
- The online version of Travel Channel features Travaasa Austin in their Daily Escape section.
- Trekaroo.com names Barcelo Maya Beach Resort as a top all-inclusive family beach vacation for school-aged kids and teens.